Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Norah the Neatfreak


I don't usually make my bed. I know, I know... Messy messy. But I always end up wrapping myself up in the covers anyway so I don't see a point in neatly making he bed each night.

Anyway, last night I got into bed and started reading. Norah sleeps in her own bed at night but she usually naps on the human bed while I read. Last night, however, she jumped up onto the messy bed and restlessly started pawing at the covers and trying to rearrange them by pulling them flat with her mouth. Finally, she gave up, gave a big sigh, and crawled in underneath the bed.

I thought I would see what happens if I make the bed, since it looked to me like Norah was trying to flatten out the blankets on the bed. So, I made the bed and got back in to read. Norah crawled out from under the bed, saw that all of the covers were now neat and flat, jumped on the bed and went to sleep.

Norahdog is a neatfreak!

No comments:

Post a Comment