Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another nice day, another trip to the dog park!

Since it was amazing outside again today, Norah and I went to the Indianola dog park again. She seems to be getting the hang of the whole dog park thing now, which is good. Norah is still a little nervous at first when we show up and the dog welcoming committee rushes the gate and all start sniffing her at the same time (I would be nervous two if a large group of people came up to me and all tried to shake my hand at the same time). But, once we are inside and she can join the welcoming committee then she has no problems.

I'll try to remember to take some video next time we go to the dog park :-)

When we got back, Norah spent some time munching on her chew toys before taking a nap - she always comes back from the dog park all worn out from running around like a psycho dog!


Working on those chew toys...





Nap time...


No comments:

Post a Comment