Sunday, November 01, 2009

Who is that Doggie in the Website?

Chris has been so anxious to get a dog lately. He lives in an apartment inside a residence hall and we need a smaller dog that doesn't bark a lot. The original plan was to bring my corgi, Lucy with me when I move-in in July  but after a trial weekend I felt so bad for her as she wasn't happy. (How would you feel if you lived in a house with a yard for 2 years and then had to move to an apartment?) So, Chris and I started to look around again. I want a dog just as badly as he does but since I will not be living with in for another 8 months it's not a huge priority of mine, but he's been extra whiney about it lately. Occasionally, on a whim I check online for available dogs and stumbled across this face:
Awwww... she is listed for a corgi mix named Nora that was being fostered in Des Moines (right near Chris).


Randomly I decided to put in a call to the rescue and just inquire about her, she was too cute to pass up and Chris is going to meet her on Wednesday! Maybe we will have a dog before we know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment