Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Norah + Ice = Happy Dog

I was making myself a Whiskey Sour (see recipe below) to celebrate the school closing down for Thanksgiving and all the students going home when I dropped some ice onto the floor.

Norah heard the ice hit the floor and came running into the kitchen with a look on her face that said "Did I hear ice?!?!? Stand back! I know how to handle this!" She grabbed the ice cube that I dropped and carried it into the living room where she spent the next 5 minutes slowly breaking it into pieces and eating them.

Weird dog... :-)

Whiskey Sour:
1oz Lemon Juice
1oz Sugar
2oz Water
1.5oz Whiskey



Combine lemon juice, sugar, and water in shaker - shake until sugar is dissolved. 


Add whiskey and ice, shake gently to mix ingredients. 


Strain into glass, garnish with maraschino cherry and a splash of grenadine for color (optional). 

No comments:

Post a Comment